Please note big hair. And the fact that I was wearing a happy face button as a brooch. WTH?
Today my best friend Susan celebrates her 36th birthday. I have known this woman since 1988 when she and I were mere 8th graders at Heidelberg Middle School. Ah, the memories. She and I have survived big hair together, being an army brat, finding our place in life, a 9 year separation, getting married, and having children.
Now we are on to the next phase of our life! We are hitting our late 30's and making big plans for a cruise for our 40th. What a way to ring in our 40's! I love this woman. She is wise, a great friend and mom, and always giving, giving, giving. She constantly has offered sage advice and I believe that with her knowledge and advice saved my marriage when it was going through a very difficult time.
Happy birthday Susan! Sookie!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! How did I miss this? What an awesome tribute. And boy, could I use your kind words today. I love you, love you, love you!
Lily saw the picture and said, "You have George Washington hair!" Nice.
Post a Comment