What is your favorite color?
Yellow. Just like my Pop-pop.
Who is your best friend"
Sam and Sydney
What is your favorite food?
Chicken legs from Kentucky Fried Chicken. Mash Potatoes. French style green beans.
What is your favorite ice cream?
Blizzards
Favorite tv show?
icarly and Good Luck Charlie and So Random
Favorite event in gymnastics?
Bars
What do you hate doing the most in your house?
Cleaning
What do you love doing most in your house?
Watching tv, loving my dogs
If you could be any super hero, who would it be and why?
I don't know
What do you like best in school?
Quiet time and reading and writing
What is your favorite book?
Chapter books
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Gymnastics coach
What was your favorite thing you did this summer?
Dakota County Fair and Valleyfair
Who is your favorite cousin?
Megan Gerlach
Who is your favorite friend in gymnastics?
Marissa and Carrie
Talk about your dad:
He sometimes wears the pants.
He sleeps with the tv on and I don't.
He stays up late.
He likes fishing, a lot.
Talk about your mom:
She sometimes also wears the pants.
I go to bed at the same time as her.
She loves The Tudors.
She doesn't like our cabin.
Talk about your sister:
When I am at age 12, I want to baby-sit her.
Sometimes I like going on the trampoline with her.
I still love her but I mostly really loved her when she was a baby, you know like new-bornish.
Talk about Buddy:
He started licking me.
He is my mom's dog.
He is overweight.
He loves my dad.
Talk about George:
He's my dog.
He loves licking people in the morning.
He loves chewing banana peels.
Tell me about Gracie (you!):
I love having nicknames.
My favorite animals are monkey and dolphins - mostly monkeys.
I have 1 dog (mom interjected here and said, "no you don't - you have two dogs").
I love athletic stuff.
I love candy.
I love that my parents love me.
I love that they bought me a trampoline.
2 comments:
Fun post. Really liked the answer about loving her sister more when she was "newbornish".
Awesome interview! My fav's:
-My Mom doesn't like the cabin
-Buddy is overweight
-I liked Bubba better when she was a baby
About a year ago Lily said, "Do you think Mack is really a baby anymore? He seems more like a monster... I don't want my baby to go bye-bye."
Post a Comment