What is your favorite color?
Purple
Who is your best friend?
All of the people
What is your favorite food?
Macaroni and Cheese
Corn dogs
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
All of the kinds
Favorite tv show?
Every tv show
What do you hate doing the most in our house?
Cleaning
What do you love doing most in our house?
Watching tv and doing everything
If you could be any super here, who would you be and why?
Audrey The Super Hero
What do you like best about Becky's?
I like playing
What is your favorite book?
I don't have one
Talk about your dad.
Daddy is so naughty
He's very nice to me but kind of naughty to me
Talk about your mom.
Sometimes she's kind of kind of naughty to me
Talk about Gracie.
Gracie hits me when I'm naughty to her.
Talk about Buddy.
Buddy doesn't have a broken leg but he lost his bone like sissy did.
Talk about George.
Georgie always bites when I pinch him.
Talk about Auddie Girl.
When someone hits me I cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment